Whether you’re joining for the first time or have already participated in one of our wonderful after school programs, we’re excited to see you and welcome you!
After School Programs run throughout the school year and are divided into three sessions; Fall, Winter & Spring. In an effort to go green, all club information, registration, and payment are done online through this website. Please be sure to review our Clubs Information and Behavior Expectations policy at the bottom of this page before registering!
Fall, 2022 Club Registration will open Wednesday, September 21st, at 7:00pm and will close Friday, September 23rd at 3:00p.m.
FALL Club Offerings
Viewing on mobile? Scroll to the right >
|BOARD GAMES By MRS SHEPHERD||Monday||4:00- 5:00 PM||1-4||October 3rd|
|BASKETBALL By COLIN CLARK||Monday||4:00- 5:00 PM||3-4||October 3rd|
|JEWELRY CLUB 2: CLAY & MORE By MRS ARRINGTON||Tuesday||4:00-5:00 PM||2-4||October 4th|
|ORGAMI By LIZ SIMS||Tuesday||4:00-5:00 PM||2-4||October 4th|
|CHESS By COLIN CLARK||Tuesday||4:00-5:00 PM||2-4||October 4th|
|DRAMA By MRS ARRINGTON||Wednesday||4:00- 5:00 PM||3-4||October 12th|
|STEAM II By MICHELLE DAILEY||Wednesday||4:00- 5:00 PM||3-4||October 12th|
|CERAMICS By LIZ SIMS||Wednesday||4:00-5:00 PM||1-4||October 12th|
|ART CLUB By LIZ SIMS||Thursday||4:00-5:00 PM||1-4||October 6th|
|FLOWER DESIGN By MS JILL HAFER||Thursday||4:00- 5:00 PM||2-4||October 6th|
|SCIENCE and STEAM- FALL THEME By MRS FIRESTINE||Friday||4:00-5:00 PM||1-2||October 7th|
|CHEERLEADING By KATIE EAGAN||Friday||4:00-5:00 PM||1-4||October 7th|
|KICKBALL By KEVIN NOON||Friday||4:00-5:00 PM||3-4||October 7th|
Clubs General Information
Managing clubs takes numerous hours of our coordinators’ time, thus we kindly remind you to adhere to the following instructions:
- The registration deadline published at the top of this page is the only window to register – NO exceptions.
- Some clubs have minimum participant requirements. The PTO reserves the right to cancel a club in the event of too low of enrollment.
- Please provide all requested information on the registration form. Please verify that you have provided your correct email address. If you do not provide a valid email address, you will not receive enrollment confirmation.
- Payment for all clubs must be made online. Check payments are no longer required or accepted for any clubs.
- Please contact Carolyn Swetkowski for financial assistance for clubs via email: SwetkowskiC@tesd.net
- Registration forms received without completing payment are incomplete, and no space will be reserved in the club for registrations that have not completed payment. If you have trouble completing your online payment, please contact the VP of Clubs at email@example.com right away to avoid losing your spot in the club.
- Refunds will not be given after the second week the club is in session. We will prorate the refund if child attended the 1st club.
- By signing your child(ren) up for any and all clubs through the VFES PTO, you agree to hold harmless the VFES PTO, including but not limited to the entirety of the VFES board of directors and its acting agents.
After School Clubs Behavior Expectation Policy
The VFES PTO clubs are offered to provide an opportunity for our students to learn something new and have fun while doing it. We want the students to have a great time but we also expect them to treat their instructors and “club mates” with courtesy and respect.
We will utilize a “3 strike approach” for each meeting of the club. A student will receive a warning from the instructor if they are being disrespectful or disruptive. If the behavior happens a 2nd time, the student will be removed from activities for a 5 minute timeout. If there is a 3rd occurrence of disruptive or disrespectful behavior, the parent will be called and the student will be released from the club without a refund.
Please share this policy with your child so they understand the expectations for their behavior. We have wonderful students at VFES and these clubs are valuable opportunities for learning something new and exciting so we do not expect many issues.
Code of Conduct
The goal of VFES Clubs Code of Conduct is to help students create an environment that encourages teaching and learning. We also want to ensure that everybody has a great time! As a participant in a VFES Club, we kindly ask that you follow the rules listed below. Thank you!
- Listen politely and follow directions
- Please try to have a place set up where your child can focus on the club to avoid distractions.
- Be courteous and polite
- Use appropriate language – foul language will never be tolerated
If an instructor or a teacher/parent representative present for the class has to give more than two (2) warnings about bad, violent, or disruptive behavior to a student, that student will no longer be allowed to attend the virtual class and will be released from the club without refund. Please note that by submitting a club registration form you and your child acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to this Behavior Policy and Code of Conduct.
Questions regarding specific clubs can be directed to the Club Instructor/Coordinator listed on each registration form. For questions/comments regarding the overall Clubs Program, please contact the VP of Clubs at firstname.lastname@example.org.