Whether you’re joining for the first time or have already participated in one of our wonderful after school programs, we’re excited to see you and welcome you!
After School Programs run throughout the school year and are divided into three sessions; Fall, Winter & Spring. In an effort to go green, all club information, registration, and payment are done online through this website.
All Fall 2021 clubs will be held OUTDOORS. In the event of inclement weather, we will notify parents at the email/cell phone number you provide on your registration form of cancelation. The week of October 25th will be a make-up week for any clubs that may need to be canceled due to weather.
Fall, 2021-2022 Club Registration Opens Wednesday, September 15th, at 12:00 noon and will close on Sunday, September 19th at 5:00pm.
Fall Club Offerings
Click club names to view club pages
Viewing on mobile? Scroll to the right >
|CLUB||DAY||TIME||GRADES||FIRST DATE||# WEEKS|
|NATURE CLUB by MRS. MARTIN||Monday||4:00- 5:00 PM||1-4||09/20||5|
|LACROSSE CLUB by MS. KLUNDER||Wednesday||4:00-5:00 PM||2-4||09/22||5|
|CRAZY 8’s CARD GAMES|
by MRS. SIMS
|Thursday||4:00- 5:00 PM||3-4||09/23||5|
by MR. NOON
|Friday||4:00- 5:00 PM||3-4||09/24||5|
Clubs General Information
Managing clubs takes numerous hours of our coordinators’ time, thus we kindly remind you to adhere to the following instructions:
- The registration deadline published at the top of this page is the only window to register – NO exceptions.
- Some clubs have minimum participant requirements. The PTO reserves the right to cancel a club in the event of too low of enrollment.
- Please provide all requested information on the registration form. Please verify that you have provided your correct email address. If you do not provide a valid email address, you will not receive enrollment confirmation.
- Payment for all clubs must be made online. Check payments are no longer required or accepted for any clubs.
- Registration forms received without completing payment are incomplete, and no space will be reserved in the club for registrations that have not completed payment. If you have trouble completing your online payment, please contact the VP of Clubs at firstname.lastname@example.org right away to avoid losing your spot in the club.
- Refunds will not be given after the first week the club is in session. This means that if your child attends the first day of the club, you will not receive a refund.
- By signing your child(ren) up for any and all clubs through the VFES PTO, you agree to hold harmless the VFES PTO, including but not limited to the entirety of the VFES board of directors and its acting agents.
After School Clubs Behavior Expectation Policy
The VFES PTO clubs are offered to provide an opportunity for our students to learn something new and have fun while doing it. We want the students to have a great time but we also expect them to treat their instructors and “club mates” with courtesy and respect.
We will utilize a “3 strike approach” for each meeting of the club. A student will receive a warning from the instructor if they are being disrespectful or disruptive. If the behavior happens a 2nd time, the student will be removed from activities for a 5 minute timeout. If there is a 3rd occurrence of disruptive or disrespectful behavior, the parent will be called and the student will be released from the club without a refund.
Please share this policy with your child so they understand the expectations for their behavior. We have wonderful students at VFES and these clubs are valuable opportunities for learning something new and exciting so we do not expect many issues.
Code of Conduct
The goal of VFES Clubs Code of Conduct is to help students create an environment that encourages teaching and learning. We also want to ensure that everybody has a great time! As a participant in a VFES Club, we kindly ask that you follow the rules listed below. Thank you!
- Listen politely and follow directions
- Please try to have a place set up where your child can focus on the club to avoid distractions.
- Be courteous and polite
- Use appropriate language – foul language will never be tolerated
If an instructor or a teacher/parent representative present for the class has to give more than two (2) warnings about bad, violent, or disruptive behavior to a student, that student will no longer be allowed to attend the virtual class and will be released from the club without refund. Please note that by submitting a club registration form you and your child acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to this Behavior Policy and Code of Conduct.
Questions regarding specific clubs can be directed to the Club Instructor/Coordinator listed on each registration form. For questions/comments regarding the overall Clubs Program, please contact the VP of Clubs at email@example.com.