Whether you’re joining for the first time or have already participated in one of our wonderful after school programs, we’re excited to see you and welcome you!
After School Programs run throughout the school year and are divided into three sessions; Fall, Winter & Spring. In an effort to go green, all club information, registration, and payment are done online through this website. Please be sure to review our Clubs Information and Behavior Expectations policy at the bottom of this page before registering!
Fall, 2023 Club Registration will be open from Monday, Sep 18th at 7:00pm to Tuesday, Sep 26th until 10:00 AM.
Our club Waiting list will be available starting at 7:05p.m. on Sep 18th. Waiting lists will be available only for last minute cancellations, which could be up until the first week of clubs. If cancellations occur, available slots will be granted to students on the wait list ONLY.
**NEW** Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be provided to cancellations within a week (7 days) of registration. Cancellations beyond 7 days from registration will only receive a 50% refund.
Note: Please be advised that the school nurse is not present during after-school clubs. If your student has a medical condition that may require attention during club, please inform the host.
Note: Please be advised that there will be no school bus service after the clubs. Students must be picked by parents/guardians. We’d appreciate it if you park the car and walk to the front of the school to pick your child up.
Fall 2023 Club Offerings
Viewing on mobile? Scroll to the right >
|CLUB (ALL CLUBS RUN FOR 6 WEEKS)||Price||DAY||GRADES||1st DATE||Available Spots|
|Disney Drama (by Mrs. Arrington)||$120||Monday||2-4||10/2/23||20|
|Robotics (by Mrs. Mayo)||$120||Monday||3-4||10/2/23||10|
|Nature (by Mrs. Hobbins and Dr. Kane)||$120||Monday||1-2||10/2/23||30|
|Baseball/Softball (Mrs. Schoenberg & Mrs. Bowser)||$120||Monday||3-4||10/2/23||25|
|Fine Art (by Mrs. Sims)||$120||Tuesday||3-4||10/3/23||25|
|Paper Crafts (by Mrs. Mayo)||$120||Tuesday||1-4||10/3/23||24|
|STEM Club (by Mrs. Guido/Mrs. Gallagher)||$120||Wednesday||2-4||10/4/23||25|
|Fall Arts/Crafts (by Mrs. Arrington/Mrs. Janda)||$130||Wednesday||1-2||10/4/23||30|
|Cheerleading (by Mrs. Swetkowski)||$120||Wednesday||1-4||10/4/23||20|
|Bollywood Dance (by Ms. Deepti Naresh – Parent)||$100||Thursday||1-4||10/5/23||15|
|Science Exploration (Mrs. Firestine)||$120||Thursday||1-4||10/5/23||20|
|Scavenger Hunt (by Mrs. Janda/Ms. Hayes)||$120||Thursday||1-4||10/5/23||30|
|Tales from Broadway (by Wolf Performing Arts Center)||$150||Friday||1-2||10/6/23||18|
|All about Acting (by Wolf Performing Arts Center)||$150||Friday||3-4||10/6/23||18|
|Kickball (by Mr. Noon)||$110||Friday||3-4||10/6/23||20|
Clubs General Information
Managing clubs takes numerous hours of our coordinators’ time, thus we kindly remind you to adhere to the following instructions:
- The registration deadline published at the top of this page is the only window to register – NO exceptions.
- Some clubs have minimum participant requirements. The PTO reserves the right to cancel a club in the event of too low of enrollment.
- Please provide all requested information on the registration form. Please verify that you have provided your correct email address. If you do not provide a valid email address, you will not receive enrollment confirmation.
- Payment for all clubs must be made online. Check payments are no longer required or accepted for any clubs.
- Please contact Carolyn Swetkowski for financial assistance for clubs via email: SwetkowskiC@tesd.net
- Registration forms received without completing payment are incomplete, and no space will be reserved in the club for registrations that have not completed payment. If you have trouble completing your online payment, please contact the VP of Clubs at firstname.lastname@example.org right away to avoid losing your spot in the club.
- Refunds will not be given after the second week the club is in session. We will prorate the refund if child attended the 1st club.
- By signing your child(ren) up for any and all clubs through the VFES PTO, you agree to hold harmless the VFES PTO, including but not limited to the entirety of the VFES board of directors and its acting agents.
After School Clubs Behavior Expectation Policy
The VFES PTO clubs are offered to provide an opportunity for our students to learn something new and have fun while doing it. We want the students to have a great time but we also expect them to treat their instructors and “club mates” with courtesy and respect.
We will utilize a “3 strike approach” for each meeting of the club. A student will receive a warning from the instructor if they are being disrespectful or disruptive. If the behavior happens a 2nd time, the student will be removed from activities for a 5 minute timeout. If there is a 3rd occurrence of disruptive or disrespectful behavior, the parent will be called and the student will be released from the club without a refund.
Please share this policy with your child so they understand the expectations for their behavior. We have wonderful students at VFES and these clubs are valuable opportunities for learning something new and exciting so we do not expect many issues.
Code of Conduct
The goal of VFES Clubs Code of Conduct is to help students create an environment that encourages teaching and learning. We also want to ensure that everybody has a great time! As a participant in a VFES Club, we kindly ask that you follow the rules listed below. Thank you!
- Listen politely and follow directions
- Please try to have a place set up where your child can focus on the club to avoid distractions.
- Be courteous and polite
- Use appropriate language – foul language will never be tolerated
If an instructor or a teacher/parent representative present for the class has to give more than two (2) warnings about bad, violent, or disruptive behavior to a student, that student will no longer be allowed to attend the virtual class and will be released from the club without refund. Please note that by submitting a club registration form you and your child acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to this Behavior Policy and Code of Conduct.
Questions regarding specific clubs can be directed to the Club Instructor/Coordinator listed on each registration form. For questions/comments regarding the overall Clubs Program, please contact the VP of Clubs at email@example.com.