IT’S THE SEASON OF GIVING!
Please consider donating to the
Valley Forge Elementary School PTO
during our 2-day fundraising event!
❄ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3: GIVING TUESDAY
Giving Tuesday is a global day of charitable giving. You can make a direct donation to the PTO here
❄ WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4: PAJAMA WEDNESDAY
Kids can wear pajamas to school to show their support for the PTO! Donations of $1 – $3 are welcome. Everyone is invited to wear their PJs even if they don’t make a donation.
HOW WILL THE PTO USE MY DONATION?
The VFES PTO provides the following programs and resources for our children:
• School Improvements – New lobby furniture, Water filling stations, Playground upgrades, School beautification projects
• Learning Tools – Library expenses, iPads and charging stations, Osmo Genius Kits, Planners for 3rd and 4th grades
• Programs – Cultural Arts assemblies, Clubs, Publishing Center, Falcon Farm, Artist in Residency, Diversity program, PTO website, Falcon newsletter, Movie licenses for school
• Events – Spring Fair, Socials, Book Fair, Trunk or Treat, Scary Gym, Bag Bingo
• Financial Support – Scholarship funds for those in need, $75 per classroom reimbursement for staff, Teacher Appreciation events, Sunshine Fund
Your tax dollars do not cover any of this. The PTO relies solely on contributions from the VFES community to fund these projects. Please consider making an investment in your child’s education, enrichment, and happiness! Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
For questions, please contact Emily Carteen, VP of Fundraising, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The PTO thanks you for your generosity and support!