Join us for an evening of information for parents and interested individuals to learn more about PSSA testing and children. Among questions that will be discussed:
What is the benefit for children
taking PSSAs in T/E and Radnor?
Why is so much classroom time
devoted to PSSA preparation?
Who is supporting high-stakes
How can we support
our teachers & schools?
A free screening of the documentary Defies Measurement will be shown. In addition, expert panelists including:
- Dr. Richard Gusick, TESD Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Edward Fierros, Chair, Villanova Dept. of Education
- PA Senator Andrew Dinniman, Minority Chair of Education
- Danielle Arnold-Schwartz, LMSD Teacher & Parent
- Cheryl Masterman, Lower Merion Parent
will lead an audience Q&A after the film. Click here for a printable flyer for this event.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tredyffrin Public Library
582 Upper Gulph Road, Strafford
All those interested are welcome! Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/PSSAinfo to attend and/or be notified of future events.
This event is not sponsored by Tredyffrin/Easttown School District.