Each year, parents are requested to provide certain school supply items for their children at the beginning of the school year. For the 2016-2017 school year, the VFES PTO is providing a way to make this annual task much easier — AND will help benefit the PTO and students of VFES!
We will be participating in a new fundraiser from the Ready Set Supplies company. Ready Set Supplies is co-founded and run by a current VFES parent, Emily Clair. We are very excited to support Emily and a local business!
Here is a brief overview of what Ready Set Supplies is, and how they can help you and the PTO:
What is Ready Set Supplies?
- This company creates school supply boxes based off of the school supply lists.
- You place your order now and they have it ready for you in August.
- There will be designated times to pick up the boxes a few days before school begins at
- The best part is that for every box that is sold—Ready Set Supplies will DONATE $5 to
- Ready Set Supplies is an independently owned and operated business and is not part of
the VFES PTO.
What are the prices?
- Kindergarten Box is $25 (headphones and glue sticks only).
- Basic Box (without headphones or memory stick) is $55.
- Upgraded Box (with headphones and/or memory stick) is $65.
How do I order?
Simply visit the Ready Set Supplies website and place your order!
Click here to view the list of supplies requested for VFES Elementary for 2016-2017.
If you have any questions about supplies, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Helena Green at
email@example.com. If you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions, as always, you can email Rujuta Mandelia at firstname.lastname@example.org.